Lol.
Thinking of something witty to say... hold on.
Blog 2.0
entries
Sunday, January 21, 2007
yes i got my new amp... Its a Peavey solo =)
I kinda got into beatboxing again after slacking off during the holidays. Its very relaxing, and whats more you get to entertain people. Thats why i like beatboxing so much: not only you enjoy yourself, you just made someone's day a little brighter.
Doesn't seem much though; against that cruel bleak world of murderer and rapist scum out there, simple things like these can't possibly make much of a difference.
Which brings me to the point of today's post: the purpose of life.
I was listening to my dad ranting on what I have to achieve in life and so on... When I ACTUALLY pondered on his words.
What do I really want to achieve?
I finally struck on the notion: I want to enjoy my life, and yet make other lives better at the same time.
Thats why I like beatboxing so much. So there.